Sunday, October 18, 2009

Walk Through the Bible's NT Seminar

NorthWord Church is sponsoring a Walk Through the Bible's New Testament Seminar on Saturday, November 7, from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at Lewis-Palmer High School in Monument, Colo.

I've never attended one of these, but people who have tell me that they are powerful.

In just a few hours you can have a fresh and thorough understanding of 77 key NT people, places and events that may change your life and the lives of those around you forever. NWC conducted a Walk Through the Old Testament earlier this year, and plans to make it an on-going series.

Open to everyone (6th grade and older) and any family.

Go to http://northword.org/NWC_WTNT.pdf. There, you'll find details, an e-mail link for reserving your seat(s), and a phone number with a live person on the other end to answer any questions or a pledge to call you back. Registration: $20 per person.

3 comments:

  1. These are great events--and a lot of fun, in my experience. I am gonna mention this to my Wednesday night study group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forward this on to our Tri-Lakes Base Group and other elders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. To both of you!

    I'm thinking about attending this event. Any takers?

    ReplyDelete