Thursday, May 22, 2008

Better Late Than Never

It seems to me that a quality facilitator would've had these references ready to share this morning. I think they might have aided our discussion. So, if you are still thinking on these things you might want to consider these passages. Or not.

Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit. When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and nigt your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Selah.

Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD "— and you forgave the guilt of my sin. (Psalm 32:2-5)

When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. (James 1:13-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment